- If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to access and use the Platform and you must not provide any information about yourself unless your parent or guardian has given you their permission.
- Our online and in-application content and functionality are generally made available during development and may contain errors or bugs;
- You are not allowed to re-distribute, or reproduce any of our intellectual property, including but not limited to our images, animations, flashpacks or skills;
- Do not make commercial use of anything made available to you on our Platform without our permission;
3. Account registration
This Platform is designed for users over the age of 18. If you are outside this age range we reserve the right to cancel, delete, or terminate your registration at any time.
You may create an account in order to access and use the many features of the Platform. If you choose to register an account, you will need to provide use with some basic information. All details given to us in the registration process must be correct and complete. If you deliberately tell us something that is not true, we may cancel, or suspend your registration. You must update your registration details if they change for any reason or become out of date. If you don’t register with us, you may not be able to use all the features of our Platform. You will be required to create a username and password during the registration process which will be used to “log in” to the Platform (this information is your Login, as amended from time to time). We encourage you to avoid using personal details (such as your name or date or birth) in your username and password.
Any activity undertaken on the Platform using your Login will be your responsibility, so please take care to safeguard your Login information and do not provide details or reveal your Login to any other person. Our staff will never ask you to disclose your password to any person. You may change your password at any time by following the instructions on the Platform. You should change your password if you think someone other than you knows what it is. Rockmelon cannot be held responsible if someone uses your password to do something on our Platform that you don’t like, or causes you harm. You must notify us as soon as possible, in the event of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your Login.
4. License to use the platform
5. Termination of access to and use of the platform
6. Your obligations
In connection with your use of our Platform you shall abide by all applicable laws.
You have an obligation to not attempt to, or to actually hack, deconstruct, or change our Platform at all. You must not (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any information on or accessed through the Platform for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Platform;
- use the Platform in connection with any requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or other information about other users of the Platform;
- use any code, content, data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools in connection with the Platform;
- upload viruses, malicious code, trojans etc that may affect us, or any of our users;
- bypass any measure we have used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform, any part of the Platform or any other software, systems or networks connected to the Platform, this includes cheating or “gaming” the Platform to advance your progress; or
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Platform.
As your licence to use is personal, you cannot use our Platform for commercial purposes. The content, animations, images, skills, flashpacks included in the Website and apps are the property of Rockmelon. You are not permitted to reproduce any of this property, in any format, for any purpose.
7. Privacy and use of your data
8. Liability and governing law
Subject to Your Consumer Rights:
- in circumstances where your loss was contributed to by you or any other matter outside of our reasonable control, to the extent permitted by law we disclaim or limit any liability to you;
- we make no warranty or representation as to the accessibility, security, stability, or reliability of the Platform and we are not liable if for any reason you cannot access the Platform at any time;
9. Operation and maintenance of the platform
Subject to applicable law, your access and use of our Platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. This means that we do not guarantee the standard and quality of our Platform and content to be free of errors, or that you can access it uninterrupted at any time.
Speed and reliability of the Platform may vary depending on many factors, including the capability and functionality of the device you use to connect to the Platform, the amount of traffic and general congestion on the Internet; and the location of your device. We will use reasonable efforts but are not obliged to rectify any malfunctions, faults, issues or problems with the Platform from time to time
The Internet is an inherently insecure communication platform. We do not guarantee the security of the Platform at any given time. Your access to and use of the Platform is solely at your own risk.
We do not warrant that any information, data, software or other material accessible through or by using the Platform is free of computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programs, code or other harmful components. You must ensure that the device used to access the Platform is protected by up-to-date anti-virus software. Elanation are not responsible for any losses you may suffer as a result of using our Platform. This includes and direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage that may result from the use of, or inability to use the Platform.
Any third party links to other websites or content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for convenience only. This means we have not checked them, or whether they are suitable for you, but we think they will be of interest to you. You should make your own enquiries to ensure that they are suitable and this includes checking any terms or privacy policies of the third party. We cannot be responsible for the third party websites linked to or accessed from Our Platform. At any time, we may make available upgrades, updates and patches to, or new versions or releases of the Platform, all of which will be governed by these Terms, unless such upgrade or update is accompanied by separate terms, in which case those terms will govern the upgrade.
10. Third party information and services
From time to time Rockmelon will present you with or provide access to third party offers and events, which may be available on or via the Platform but which is not supplied, maintained or operated by Rockmelon. If you choose to participate in these third party offers and events, you will be re-directed to a third party website through a link in order to finalise things such as registration, quantity, and payment. When this occurs, you will be transacting with the third party. Please be aware of when this occurs as you will need to make sure you are familiar with, and agree to the third party’s terms and conditions. Despite their role in promoting the offer or event, Rockmelon is not responsible for any purchases made with or through a third party, nor can it be responsible for the websites, apps, content or policies of that third party. We disclaim all liability in respect of all such third party offers, events and transactions.
Start Your FREE Trial Today!
The Parent Edition is available for download from the Australian and New Zealand Apple App Stores now.